Thursday, January 6, 2011

WeReward App

Well i came across this app on the app store that supposedly pays you for basically presenting photographic proof of different types of tasks like i seriously saw one that said to just take a picture of you with a Pepsi can or bottle and be rewarded $1.00 just for that . And luckily for me i happened to have a Pepsi can that i had just finished sitting on the table to the right off me so i took a picture of it to see if this app is legit . Right now the off is still pending for approval but hopefully this app isn't too good to be true . Well in 1-2 business day ill share my thoughts on this app so i have some time to see what i can really do with this app . But hey feel free to try it out with me , its a free app and takes little to no effort so why not right ?

Feel free to comment on any thoughts you might have or even have any apps in mind that i myself should check out . Comments would be much appreciated .

No comments:

Post a Comment